If you are looking for a real treat for your family and friends for Easter, why not try and make these beauties. We had fun filming how to make them and coming up with recipe that requires no baking and is quick and easy to do. It is true to say they are very rich and serving them cut in half was a good idea.
They are a real talking point.
100g grated chocolate
8 chocolate cupcakes
3 tbsp salted caramel sauce
4 creme eggs
1. Grate or blitz the chocolate in the food processor and set aside.
2. Place the cupcakes in the blender for a few seconds, until coarse breadcrumbs
3. Place in a bowl and add the caramel sauce to bind the mixute together.
4. Divide the mixture into 4 and mould it around each of the eggs.
5. Roll each egg in the grated chocolate and chill until firm.
6. Cut the eggs in half to serve.
Enjoy these little beauties.